Arthur Henn

Was born in Great Falls, Montana and spent most of his young childhood, growing up in Warrensburg, Missouri.

He moved to California in 1971 and, in 1975 graduated from Troy High School in the city of Fullerton.

He now lives in Southern California with his loving wife Barbara and two sons.

A lover of God's creation, his poetry reflects his perception on life, love, nature and the human soul.

"Travel again in the realms of your imagination and awake the emotions that words evoke in poetry. A poetic gem awaits."

Clary Lopez, author of Simplicity, Richness of Life


Synopsis

A potpourri of romantic poems written by talented hand of Arthur Henn. This book is a delight for the senses and will stir in you the desire to awake the forgotten art of poetry reading.

(Bulk Order discount available on 26 or more copies. Please email us at angelpublishing(at)verizon(dot)net to request a quote and place order)



Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Souls of 911

The two of us
Standing tall
Embracing one another’s
Love

The livelihood hood
Of
Our inner
Souls

Running with the security
Of living souls

This day
Blue skies
Reflect
What’s in our souls

Peering out
The darkness of my soul
I see pain fall up on you
Sadness fills my soul
Not understanding
Why they took you away
From me

Standing tall
Alone
I feel insecure
Missing you
Watching
You fade away

Watching
What took you down
Coming my way

My arms, now gone
For you took them with you

Unable to fight back
My soul crumbles
Into smoke and fire

Loved ones
Running through
The city streets
Tears running down their
Hearts
Searching for the ones they love

Lying here with you
Finding my arms
That use to hold you
I embrace you one last time

© Arthur Henn 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment