Arthur Henn

Was born in Great Falls, Montana and spent most of his young childhood, growing up in Warrensburg, Missouri.

He moved to California in 1971 and, in 1975 graduated from Troy High School in the city of Fullerton.

He now lives in Southern California with his loving wife Barbara and two sons.

A lover of God's creation, his poetry reflects his perception on life, love, nature and the human soul.

"Travel again in the realms of your imagination and awake the emotions that words evoke in poetry. A poetic gem awaits."

Clary Lopez, author of Simplicity, Richness of Life


Synopsis

A potpourri of romantic poems written by talented hand of Arthur Henn. This book is a delight for the senses and will stir in you the desire to awake the forgotten art of poetry reading.

(Bulk Order discount available on 26 or more copies. Please email us at angelpublishing(at)verizon(dot)net to request a quote and place order)



Wednesday, July 22, 2009

What If

Let your soul be your guidance
Let my tears meet up with yours
Lost inside of you
You are a blessing from above
I Love You

Never lose faith in me
I will always be your true friend
I won’t walk away
My soul is connected to yours
You say you are lonely
Its time to let him go
Your life is too precious
To hurt evermore
Your soul is loved by another

Please forgive me
If my words seem harsh
Knowing you deserve better
I wish I could fill his shoes

Let’s dance, let’s dance the night away
Dancing your sorrows away
Bringing a smile to your beautiful face
Gracefully holding you, swaying across the floor
We stop; I look into your eyes
Seeing the reflection of Gods painted sky

I wonder
What if
Realizing
You do deserve better
Letting your soul be you guidance
Not wanting you to hurt anymore
I shed a tear for you

© Arthur Henn 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment